Many of the cycle tracks pass through forestry land of the Queen Elizabeth Forest Park and is operated by Forest Enterprise so please pay attention to the following rules of conduct. When cycling on public roads be aware that many of them are very narrow and carry tourist traffic including coaches, so be careful.
- Expect the unexpected - keep your speed down.
- Remember, other vehicles use forest roads.
- Give way to walkers - be friendly to other forest users.
- Hail a horse and avoid an accident.
- Keep away from forestry operations.
- Do not pass vehicles loading timber until told to do so.
- Footpaths are for walkers only.
- Cycle with care.
- Forest District Office Tel. : 01877 382 383
- CTC Offroad (National) Colin Palmer Tel : 01531 633 500
- Scottish Cycle Centre, Invertrossachs Road,
Callander, Perthshire, FK17 8HW
- Call Mark or Janet 01877-331100; International (44) 1877-331100
- Fax: 01877-331200; International (44) 1877-331200
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web Site: Scottish Cycle Centre
- Quality bikes, baby seats, childrens cycles, helmets, workshop, and parts
- Cost: ½ day, day and weekly rates from £2 per kiddy, £3 per child and £5. Group discounts.
- Mounter Bikes, Ancaster Square, Callander
- Call 01877 331052 or 01877 330721
- Helmets, childrens bikes, baby seats, group rates.
- Cost: From £6 per half day.
- Trossachs Cycles, Trossachs Holiday Park,
Aberfoyle, Perthshire, FK8 3SA
- Call 01877 382614, Fax 01877 382732, Mobile 0589 607547
- E-mail: 106126,email@example.com
- Availability : Park - all year, all week 9 a.m. til late; Pier, April - October all week 9.30 - 5.30
- Cost: Hourly, ½ day and full day rates from £1 - £3 per hour to £5 - £16 per day.
Cycle Route Descriptions
For descriptions of cycle routes go to Routes Page.
For further activities information go to the Main Activities, Fishing, Golfing, or Walking Pages.
Back to the top
[ Home ] [ Up ] [ Cycle Routes ]
Send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or comments about
this web site.
Copyright © 1998 Lenymede Bed and Breakfast